Realistic Floral Painting
Always wanted to paint florals like this?
Me too. I know you can do it, and I'd love to show you how.
Who is this for:
- you are drawn to painting and feel frustrated with your results,
- you have some understanding of colour mixing but feel limited by it,
- you are eager to learn how to express yourself in paint.
- Colour Mixing with Confidence Course.
- A pre-printed canvas with the image on it.
- A materials list of everything you'll require.
- Instructional videos that are easy for you to follow along.
- Colour Mixing with Confidence Course, (Click here to reserve your seat.)
Start anytime and be ready for the next Realistic Floral Painting Course.
Note: if you have already taken this course there is radio button at check out to indicate that.
- a session on composition, and how to lay out your paintings,
- canvas preparation techniques,
- image transfer techniques to use with your future pieces.
- stretching your canvas over a stretcher frame.
- brush care, etc.
Cost: $347.00 plus tax.
To save your spot you can register here: Realistic Floral Painting.
Just take a look at what one of my past students, Carollyne Sinclaire, (www.pockerdesertpainter.com), created within the Realist Painting Course. Amazing attention to detail, such a beautiful ruffly edge to the petals and the deep yellows in the centre really set this flower apart. I've left Carollyne's website here for you if you'd like more information about her painting.